As a Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank ATM card holder, you can perform banking transactions 24×7 days.
Instant money access, anytime, anywhere
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Change of PIN
- Green Pin
- For Our customers using our ATMs – Free
- For our Savings Bank A/c, Current A/C Customers at other Bank’s ATMs
- 1. Upto 5 transaction per month (Financial + Non – Financial) – Free
- 2. Beyond 5 transaction per month
- 1. Rs.21/- per Financial Transaction
- 2. Rs.21/- per non – Financial Transaction
Terms & Conditions for availing Cash @ PoS facility
1. Facility available only on domestic debit cards
2. Cash withdrawal limits per card
1. Minimum ATM Withdrawal amount is ₹ 100/- and Max ₹ 20000
2. Maximum POS Withdrawal ₹15,000/- per day
Do’s & Don’ts of ATM / Debit Card operation
- Sign on the strip on the back of your card as soon as you receive it.
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification number) and destroy all physical evidence of the PIN.
- Kindly destroy the pin mailer received by you upon noting the PIN.
- Always change the PIN as soon as you receive it.
- First use of the card must be on an ATM; else it will not be accepted at Point of Sale (POS) Terminal.
- Register your mobile number with the bank for getting SMS alerts for your ATM transactions.
- Any unauthorized card transactions in the account, if observed, should be reported immediately to the Bank. This will help you if should be reported immediately to the Bank. This will help you if fraudulent withdrawal is being done by using your Debit Card.
- Store your card in a secured place where you may immediately know if it is missing.
- Protect your ATM card as though it is CASH and ensure safe custody.
- Store the ATM-cum-Debit card carefully so that the EMV Chip does not get damaged.
- Check the area for suspicious-looking people before you approach the ATM. Leave the ATM immediately if you don’t feel safe.
- If you notice anything suspicious or any other problem arises after you have begun an ATM transaction, you may cancel the transaction and leave.
- Once you complete your transaction, before leaving, be sure that ‘Welcome Screen’ is displayed in the ATM and it is scrolling.
- Periodically verify the passbook entries to ensure its correctness. Any unauthorized card transaction, if observed, should be reported immediately to the Bank.
- Please ensure that the card is swiped in your presence at POS (Point of Sale).
- If your ATM/ Debit Card is lost or stolen, immediately hot list the Card. 1. Through Mobile Banking 2. For hot listing the Debit Card please call on the help line no. 9860600700 or land line no. 02342-252131 or email to email@example.com.
- . Look for extra devices attached to the ATMs. These may be put to capture your data. Inform security / bank immediately if any such device found.
- Never lend your card to anyone, even to your close relative / friend or even if anyone claims to represent the Bank.
- Do not write your PIN on the Card or back of the Card.
- Never share your PIN with any one including a family member or Bank personnel or in response to requests through email / FAX etc.
- Never carry your PIN in your wallet or purse
- Never use a PIN that could be guessed easily e.g. Your birthday or telephone number.
- Never leave your card in the ATM
- Never leave your card unattended, e.g. in the car, in a hotel room or at work or at merchant establishments.
- Never attempt to use your Debit card at Merchant establishments that do not possess electronic point-of-sale swipe terminals.
- . Don’t give information regarding your ATM card or PIN over the telephone to anyone.
- Never enter your PIN in any ATM that does not seem to be genuine or seems modified/has a suspicious device attached/operating in a suspicious manner.
- Don’t display your cash; count the cash, keep it in your pocket safely and leave the ATM.
- Don’t accept assistance from anyone or from the security guard when using an ATM